31. Which two statements are true about Object Storage?
It is a regional service and is not tied to any specific compute instance. (*)
You can back up a DB system to Object Storage only via the Internet.
It supports private access from Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources in a VCN through a service gateway. (*)
Archive is the default tier for Object Storage buckets.
32. Which type of logs are emitted by API gateways, events, and Object Storage?
33. Which two statements are true about NoSQL Cloud Service?
Storage capacity is managed in each NoSQL cluster.
Database deployment can be at on-premises data centers, or BYOL with Oracle Cloud or other cloud vendors.
Throughput capacity is measured in write units and read units.(*)
It interoperates with NoSQL Database Enterprise edition through a single programmatic interface with no application code modification. (*)
34. Which protocol is used by FastConnect?
35. Compartment A is a child compartment of root.
Compartment B is a child compartment of Compartment A.
Compartment C is a child compartment of Compartment B.
You have attached the following policy to Compartment A:
Allow group NetworkAdmins to manage virtual-network-family in Compartment A.
For which compartments can a user of the NetwrokAdmin group manage VCNs?
Compartment A only
Root compartment, Compartment A, Compartment B, and Compartment C
Compartment B and Compartment C only
Compartment A, Compartment B, and Compartment C only (*)
36. Which TWO statements are true about security lists?
The default security list does not include a rule to allow ping requests.(*)
The default security list allows TCP traffic on destination port 22 (SSH) from authorized source IP addresses and any source port.(*)
Each subnet can have only one security list associated with it.
They are applied to a group of VNICs of your choice instead of all the VNICs in a given subnet.
37. For maximum cost efficiency, when launching compute instances, which capacity type must you select for workloads that run periodically or for short periods of time and that don’t require continuous availability?
38. What is used to specify the actions that Cloud Guard can take when detectors identify problems?